Is Your Law Firm Protected from Cyber Threats?
Cyber security is critical in today’s world. Your clients’ information is valuable, whether its intellectual property, financial data, or even basic personal information and medical records. You’re under an ethical obligation to keep that data safe.
So how safe is that data? Do you even know?
While you’ll never be able to protect all of your clients’ data, there are a lot of things you can do to make it extremely difficult for would-be hackers. The very first thing you’re going to need is a plan.
We’ve got you covered. In this white paper, 12 Steps to Cyber Security, you’ll get a detailed walkthrough of how to upgrade your law firm’s data security. From implementing tough passwords, to utilizing a third-party vendor audit, even to testing your law firm’s cyber defenses, you’ll find it here.
This white paper was originally written for Clio law practice management company. For more great white papers and digital information, check out their library of helpful information.
Download our 12 Steps to Cyber Security White Paper to get:
- Detailed breakdown of the roles of your IT Manager;
- Tips for encrypting your important data, wherever it is;
- Suggestions on how to implement the best password policies for your law firm;
- Templates for third-party vendor audits, physical security checklists, and more;
- A detailed How-To for creating a cyber attack response plan.
Fill out the form to download your free copy of our 12 Steps to Cyber Security – A Guide for Law Firms White Paper.